- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
Rotary Perforator / Creaser
The FD 95 Rotary Perforator/Creaser is specially designed to finish printed sheets, up to 13.8” x 19”. Its three-tire friction feeding system reliably feeds up to 7,080 sheets per hour, and can create up to 5 parallel perforations and/or creases in a single pass. Perforating allows for easy separation of multiple printouts, tear-offs, postcards or tickets on a single sheet, while creasing allows for easy folding and reduces unsightly cracking in digital printouts.
Sheets are fed and perforated and/or creased automatically then stacked neatly on the telescoping outfeed table. Users can set the variable speed control based on paper weight, while the resettable counter keeps an accurate tally of processed sheets. The FD 95 can easily accommodate paper weights from 55 - 180gsm.
Standard set-up includes two perforating wheels, one creasing wheel and paper guides. Options include additional perforating sets, microperforating sets (17 tpi), creasing sets and guide strips to accommodate 55 - 60gsm paper.
The FD 95 is ideal for small print shops, on-demand and in-plant finishing applications including postcards, invitations, tear-offs, brochures, billing statements and more.Features:
- Simple set-up & operation, with automatic feeding
- Up to 5 parallel perforations and/or creases in a single pass
- Standard set-up includes two perforating wheels, one creasing wheel, 2 guide strips
- Interchangeable perforating/creasing wheels
- Variable speed control to better process different paper weights
- Processes up to 7,080 sheets per hour
- Resettable counter for processing accuracy
- Reliable three-tire friction feeding
- Telescoping infeed and outfeed tables to accommodate paper up to 13.8” x 19”
- Adjustable side guides and fine-tuning knobs for precise positioning
- Processes paper weights from 55 - 180gsm
|Speed||Variable, up to 7,080 per hour|
Minimum: 5" W x 2.5" L
Maximum: up to 13.8" W x 19" L
|Recommended Paper Weight||
55 - 190gsm
(Note: 55-60gsm paper can be processed with optional guide strips)
Optimal paper weight for creasing is 150gsm
|Parallel Perforations/Creases per Sheet||Up to 5 in a single pass|
|Perforating Wheel Capacity||Up to 5 (includes 2 perforating wheels and 1 creasing wheel)|
|Feed Table Capacity (max. stack height)||1.18"|
Closed: 19.5" L x 14" W x 15" H
Fully Extended: 43" L x 14" W x 15" H