- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
GBC Catena 35
Thermal and Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator, 12" Max. Width
The Catena 35 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency to keep your office, small print shop or institution running smoothly. This multi-functional laminator makes encapsulating and mounting jobs easier than ever with user-friendly features like an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed function, programmable presets and more. Plus, its compact size allows it to fit easily in smaller spaces.Features:
- Provides both thermal lamination and mounting applications for a wide range of projects up to 12" wide, including signage, maps, POP displays and more
- Mounting gap lets you mount jobs to foam board up to ¼" thick quickly and without frustration
- Includes one-touch AutoSpeed to automatically adjust laminating speed and an intuitive control panel with programmable presets to store commonly used temperature settings
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film and provides a place to rest film rolls to simplify film changing
- Lightweight aluminum shafts make it easy for anyone to remove and add film
- Runs Nap I or Nap II thermal or cold films (with optional rewind kit) up to 10 mil thick on 1" core (standard) or 2.25" with optional core adapter
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Additional stop button on back of laminator lets you stop the machine while watching the output. Rear trimmer also included.
- Variable laminating speeds range from 1' – 8 ½' per minute. Adjustable temperature heats up to 302F degrees.
- Machine’s compact 27" x 13" x 18" size fits smaller spaces with ease. Includes a 90 day warranty.