- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
James Burn Alpha-Doc MK4
The NEW James Burn Alpha-Doc® MK4 Automatic Punch Machine will give you the extra mile you need to enhance your productivity. This remarkably user-friendly high productivity machine offers a top speed of 90 cycles per minute that can reach outputs up to 94,200 sheets per hour, with realistic outputs of 40,000 sheets per hour allowing time for operator loading & unloading of sheets.
The Alpha-Doc® MK4 offers a dynamic size change feature that is controlled by a conversational touch key screen and ensures precision punching of a wide variety of documents (now including thumbcut dies for wall calendars). The large capacity of the high pile feeder and reception provides maximum productivity.
The Alpha-Doc® MK4 provides large volume hands-free punching of pre-printed, collated documents directly from your copier or printer including mixed stocks from 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index. It also punches tabs pre-collated into the finished sets. Tabs must have minimum .25" shoulder. Hands-free operation means your operator is free to perform other tasks.
The remarkable Alpha-Doc® MK4 combines the versatility and ease of an office machine with the speed and efficiency of an automatic punch for perfect holes every time. Simply load the tray, push a button and walk away for hands-free punching of pre-collated books, presentations, proposals, reports and even tabbed sheets. The Alpha-Doc® punches a wide variety of material in virtually any size from 5.4" x 5.4" up to 14" x 13". Our simplified paper path and unique turnover device with receding stacker provide low waste and assure that pages are kept in perfect pre-collated order.
With a wide assortment of die patterns available and super fast changeover times, the Alpha-Doc® MK4 will "punch up" your document binding productivity without "punching holes" in your document finishing budget!
- High Productivity: With a top speed of 90 cycles / minute, it can punch up to 94,200 sheets per hour without the constant presence of the operator required.
- Large capacity: The high pile feeder and reception trays will accomidate up to 6 reams of paper.
- Versatility: The Alpha-Doc® MK4 can punch a wide variety of paper stock and covers including tab cut sheets and wall calendars with thumbcut, in virtually any size from 5.4" x 5.4" up to 14" x 13".
- Easy-to-Use: Just load the tray and push a button, no special training is required.
- Simple Formating: Just follow the instructions on the conversational touch screen and, with pre-set standard formats, size change-over can be done in less than 2 minutes.
- Wide Choice of Punching Dies: Original hardened steel dies provide long life time. They can be changed in less than 5 minutes. Retractable pins allow to produce clean and perfect holes whatever the sheet formats are. The wide choice of punching dies covers all perforation styles now including thumbcut punching. Original dies can be resharpened.
- Installation: Caster wheels make machine placement quick and easy.