- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
James Burn DocuPunch MINI
New for 2016, the James Burn DocuPunch® MINI Automatic Punch will revolutionize finishing operations in the copy center environment. With the ability to automatically punch up to 10,800 sheets per hour, this machine offers incredible labor savings with a quick ROI.
The DocuPunch® MINI is the first automatic punch available in a compact table top machine. It frees up your staff to handle other tasks while this automatic machine does the punching for them, saving you time and money. As easy to use as an office photocopier, this versatile, ergonomically designed time-saver offers hands-free punching of pre-collated books, presentations, reports and even tabbed sheets that makes quick, light work of your diverse punching needs. Designed with the "Print On-Demand" market in mind, setup is simple and is done in less than a minute and die changes only take seconds! Just load the paper, push the start button and walk away. The hands free operation allows your operator to perform other tasks while the punch does the work.
The DocuPunch® MINI has been designed for accurate mid-volume automatic punching on demand, punching preprinted collated documents directly from your copier or printer including mixed stocks from 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index. It features a top of pile, positive sheet pickup and jogging blocks into the die for accurate punching registration and perfect holes every time. The punched sheets are kept in perfect pre-collated order and it will also punch index tabs that have a ¼” inset on the ends and are pre-collated into the finished sets.
The DocuPunch® MINI has a touch pad control that is icon based for simple operation. The DocuPunch® MINI has a cycle speed of 45 cycles per minute and a pick thickness of 0.4 mm. Allowing the machine to maximize production and offer trouble free operation on a wide range of paper stocks.
There is a wide assortment of die patterns available and the DocuPunch® Mini offers super-fast changeover times. Available dies include: Plastic Comb, Wire-O® wire, Three Hole, Spiral Plastic Coil and more! Custom dies are also available.
With an incredibly small Table Top footprint, the DocuPunch® MINI is assured to fit even in the tightest of space requirements It is a document finishing solution that is perfect for central reproduction departments and digital on-demand printers where efficiency and productivity are a must.
- Speeds of up to 10,800 sheets per hour with clean, perfect holes for finishing.
- Pick thickness of 0.4 mm will maximize production and offer trouble free operation on a wide range of paper stocks.
- Touch pad control that is icon based for simple operation
- Punches a wide variety of paper stocks, covers, and even tabbed sheets in sizes from 8.5" x 8.5" up to 11.8" x 11.8" kept in perfect pre-collated order.
- Duty rating of up to 400,000 sheets per month.
- Easy-to-Use hands-free operation allows you to simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. No special training or personnel required.
- Positive sheet pickup with beak and paper jogger for perfect punching registration.
- Allows all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine.
- A wide choice of round and square-hole punching dies including: Wire-O® wire; Plastic Coil; Plastic Comb; VeloBind®; & 3-ring binder; etc.
- Its desk-top compact size benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality
- Punching Speed; 45 Cycles Per Minute
- Sheet Capacity; Up to 0.4 mm
- Output Cycle Speed; 10,800 sheets / hour ( 20# Bond)
- Maximum Sheet Size; 11.8" x 11.8" (300 x 300 mm)
- Minimum Sheet Size; 8.5" x 8.5" (216 x 216 mm)
- Paper Weight; 20# bond to 110# index (80 to 200 gsm)
- Tabbed Stock; Yes
- Reception Tray Capacity; 2 Reams
- Die Change Over; Less than 1 minute
- Dimensions; 35" x 26-1/2" x 27-3/4" (890 x 670 x 700mm)
- Weight;370 lbs. (168 kg)
- Shipping Weight; 590 lbs.
- Power Requirements:110V, 60Hz